submit online on Whiptail Journal’s designated webpage
Whiptail Journal/ April 1-14, 2022 Submissions. kindness ripples and rips through- kindness rips and ripples through hitch a ride matching a clarion call. Matching a clarion call hitch a ride death’s grim triumph of the fallen thirteen. The fallen thirteen, death’s grim triumph. a snake is not what I seek, obviously. What I seek, obviously is not a snake. Behind the doorway trailing intentions -Trailing intentions behind the doorway.
January 2022 – The Bird Issue!
1. On gradient winds, Eagles hitch a ride, matching a clarion call.
2. A trim crimson comb proud strut, surefooted, perched high, Calls to wake the world
3. Cold, still, frosty white frozen creeks, icicles drip. Cardinals swoop mid-stream.
4. January sky, a pair of fair-weather crows fly its clear blue sheer.
5. Twitters, humming beats, dashing fliers zip around, swiftest wings, unfurled.
Whiptail Journal Submissions will be accepted January 1-14: Themed (Birds) April 1-14: Unthemed July 1-14: Themed (Personal Transitions, e.g. physical, emotional, spiritual, healing) October 1-14: Unthemed Poems will be published on the Whiptail website the following month. “Write single-lines poems about birds”, the tweet said. How do you do that? It turns out in order to understand this form, we need to look at the foundations of
Read submission guidelines Read their Journal